- Install the stable version of PHP 7.2.0 or higher, MySQL 5.0.4, and OS-specific dependency tools.
- Create a MySql database with any name.
- Create a new file named ".env" by copying the .env.example file which is located in the root.
- Run the "composer install" command on your project.
- Make your-server.com point to /public directory of miniCal installation.
- Install miniCal by going to
http://localhost/minical/public/install.phpin your browser and creating an admin account.
- That's it. You are done! Visit miniCal at